Half-inch hot curling brush is perfect for fine & short hair!
- Hard-to-find ½" hot curling brush is perfectly sized for styling short or fine hair & creating beautiful curls!
- Heats up super-fast
- The brush’s soft, ball-tipped bristles gently grip hair to give you the body & curl you’re looking for
- Contoured ergonomic handle for comfort
- Power-on light lets you know when it's hot
- Choose from either high or low heat settings
- 71"-Long no-tangle, swivel power cord
- 13"-Long brush
1/4" curling brush iron
Loved the size as I have short and now gray thinning hair. Don't think it gets hot enough to make much of a difference. Really thought this would help solve some of my problems with keeping my hair looking good for a couple more years. Disappointed!
I Love it
This is the exact size I was looking for. You cannot find it in any stores, was so happy that you carried it.
I just reviewed a Helen of Troy brush. It was not the one I kept. It did not get hot enough to hold a curl.
The brush works well and is hot enough to form a curl. Others I have tried do not get hot enough. And this had a smaller diameter which works well
Does the job but tends to tangle in hair if the section you are curling is not combed straight.
I really like this and use it everyday. I'm also looking for 1/4" curling iron with teeth also.
A bit disappointed
The brush makes nice small curls, but the brush tips seem to drag in the hair. Does not slide easily as you roll.