Grab It™ puts an end to bending, climbing & straining!
- Extend your reach by nearly 3-feet with this lightweight & ergonomic reaching tool
- The locking ratchet action means you don't have to continuously squeeze the handle, making it ideal for arthritic hands!
- The tips hold on even if you let go!
- Precise enough to pick up a tiny paper clip, yet strong enough to lift a 5 lb. bag of sugar
- Use it to reach under furniture, change a light bulb, pick up messy garbage & more
- Features include a built-in magnet, hook & LED light
- Folds for space-saving storage
- Use indoors or out
- Durable aluminum
This is a very disappointing product. The gripper does not hold a light bulb, nor does it turn it. The light does not work. It is large & clumsy to hold. I had bought two, but returned one in frustration, then had to pay shipping to return! VERY frustrating!
Grab it is Great
This grabber is easy to use. I like it’s extended reach and it’s easy to control. The light I believe is a little over the top. I doubt I’d ever use it. But, you never know. It’s a handy item and a decent price.
Not strong enough, the folding is weak.
Doesn't work well,collapses when pickings things up,buttons don't move well ,waste of money.
NOT IMPRESSED! RUBBER ON THE GRAB PORTION IS TOO SLIPPERY. THE HANDLE DOES NOT USE YOUR WHOLE GRIP JUST YOUR TWO FIRST FINGERS, NOT ALLOWING ALOT OF PICKUP PRESSURE. HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL WITH NICE FEATURES, NEEDS SOME TWEEKING IN THE DESIGN.
I am very short and this is allowing me to reach the top shelf again. :>)
Good for some, not all
The light, magnate and grippers are all good features, but the button to lock the tool to remain open was stripped; therefore, I replaced it with a nut and a bolt. I have advanced MS and found the grabber to be quite heavy do to my condition.