Strain, Slice, Serve & You've Got A Delicious Chopped Salad In 60 Seconds!
- It's so easy—run a knife through the specially designed slits to quickly slice up your veggies
- No cutting board needed!
- Simply rotate the chamber to slice and dice in multiple directions
- Next, give your produce a shake, and now you're ready to serve and enjoy!
- Makes a great fruit salad, too
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe
I gave this to someone because the size was so small and also I had no place to put it. The person I gave it to likes it and uses it a lot, she says.
Not worth it
I thought this was a good idea since we love a good salad. The problem is for one, it's made of plastic. When I slice, I'm also slicing off some of the plastic when the knife goes through the slits plus the bottom plastic plate gets all sliced up which I'm sure gets in your food too. Also, this is not good for cherry tomatoes as the knife just pushes them from one side to another.
It is OK
This works OK. I have used it several times and it does not cut up as well as I had hoped. Won't cut carrots and I still usually have several big chunks of tomato or pepper, etc. All my knives are sharp and I have tried several types .to see which works best. All about the same. I will keep it
Great concept, poor execution. The slots for your knife end half an inch from the bottom of the device, so anything on the bottom doesn't get sliced.